When you need an economical, readily available cylinder for light or medium duty applications, consider the Parker SR Series. SR series cylinders provide quick delivery with industry leading performance and quality for today’s ever increasing compressed design cycles.
The SR series is a crimped, round body cylinder with stainless steel tube and choice of end cap material. It’s a direct, drop-in interchange to Bimba®, Clippard®, Humphrey® and Speedaire® cylinder products. SR mounting style is the most common round body mount in the US, far surpassing the ISO platform.
Common SR cylinders are in-stock and available for shipment within 24 hours of order placement. With over 12 bore sizes and 28 mounting styles, the SR will provide the flexibility needed to fit a wide range of applications.
- 12 bore sizes: 5/16″ through 3″
- 28 mounting styles
- 250 PSI air service
- 304 stainless cylinder body
- Standard Temperature (-10°F to 165°F)
- Single and double acting versions
- Bumpers, adjustable cushions, and rod wiper options available
- High temperature seals optional (-10°F to 250°F)
Need to convert from Bimba? Go to http://interchange2ph.com/ and click on the conversion tool.