Thin, powerful & light weight, these bags are highly effective in industrial, construction and maintenance applications. Changing tires on off-road equipment or aircraft, shifting pipelines and other odd-shaped loads, and rerailing railroad and mining cars are just a few potential applications. No more than one inch of insertion space is needed to be set and inflated, making them perfect for limited clearance lifting. The bag’s positive grip furnishes optimal friction, so the bags can be put to use on the harshest surfaces. The grip also enables two or more bags to be stacked together for added stroke. A wide variety of accessories make using Simplex air bags easy to set-up and use.
Virtually any air source can inflate the bag: standard air cylinders, truck air brake systems, compressors, even a foot or hand pump. Less than 60 seconds is required to inflate the largest bag. Inflation and deflation is operator controlled by use of a safety control valve with a color-coded gauge.
Available in 11 models ranging in size from 6-inches x 6-inches to 36-inches x 36-inches with capacities of 1.1- to 74.1-tons, Simplex bags provide fast, safe and simple lifting solutions using the power of compressed air. Simplex air bags provide a metal reinforced edge to protect the bag where damage often occurs.
- Simplex air bags will fit into the tightest areas with collapsed heights of 1.1″ to 1.2″.
- Models include 2 ply Kevlar with neoprene.
- Serrated lifting surface on each side of the air bag helps prevent load slippage.
- Bright “X” is molded into each bag for easy center point placement.
- Light weight makes the Simplex air bag easy to set up.
- Simplex air bags operate on standard shop air up to 116 psi.
Click here to view the complete range of industrial air bags along with detailed specifications provided by the TK Simplex USA website.